Saturday, September 02, 2006

The OC is a Small World

This morning, before my day got started I cruised over to George's blog and began looking at the 'updated' blogs.

As I surfed, I came across Heidi over at D-Log Cabin and to my surprise I discovered that yesterday was her birthday. I say surprised because yesterday was my birthday as well. OK, too cool. Both T1 Ds, both OCer's, both pumper's, we're state neighbors and share the same birthday. I wish I could say we're the same age but I have to admit I've got a couple of decades on her. Anyway, it's nice to share the same birthday with a fellow OCer.

Happy Birthday Heidi!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

And Happy Birthday to you as well! Now I'm off to visit Heidi...

4:49 AM  
Blogger Johnboy said...

Happy Birthday, Keith!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

Happy belated birthday to you too!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Vivian said...

Dude! You couldn't tell somebody that it was your birthday? For Shame. Hey, now I am late with this but HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may there be many more decades to come.
*Fireworks* *Band playing wildly* *more fireworks*
I am playing air guitar for ya as well. :o)
Viv

5:05 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes!

Vivian, I have a terrible time with birthday's now that I' reaching the end of my forties. While I've got so much to be thankful for, I'm not where I thought I would be at this point in my life. This is mainly due to my own naivete and poor planning, but still I'm agravated by it.

BTW, I love good fireworks and nothing rocks quite the way a good air guitar solo does!

5:58 PM  
Blogger George said...

Happy Birthday Keith!

Sorry I missed it!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

Happy (belated, sorry!) Birthday to you!!! I hope you had a fantastic day!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home