Thursday, August 31, 2006

Shout out

I'm totally aware I haven't posted much lately. I hope to change this, but no promises. The problem is I spend too much time editing my posts and I get bogged down. I think it was Thoreau that said, "Life is frittered away by detail". Someone else said, "If the shoe fits then wear it"... trouble is I've got those shoes on both feet!

I wanted to give a quick shout out to my fellow OCer Wil over at LifeAfterDx for his article in The Medtronic Diabetes connection newsletter. For those unfamiliar with connection, it is Medtronic's quarterly newsletter, sent to what I can only assume is their consumer base and other interested parties. The article discusses the events surrounding Wil's utilization of the Guardian RT System. Sorry I can't provide a link, I think this is a hardcopy only publication.

Kudos Wil!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnboy said...

Hey, Keith. Great to see you post!

I'm totally a believer in the "post something" philosophy, especially if it's been a while between postings. Once you do that, you start the ball rolling again.

Hope all is well in TN.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

Hi Keith!

No pressure to post man, get to it when you can, and don't worry about the rest of it.

Thank you for bringing that to our attention - I hadn't opened the envelope yet!

Very cool indeed!

Way to go Wil!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home