Tagged by Vivian
In the latest round of 'tag, your it', I'm 'it'!
Four jobs I've had in my life:
- Hamburger cook at Whataburger
- Waiter/Head Waiter at Red Lobster
- Project Manager
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Forrest Gump
- The Untouchables (You just can't beat Sean Connery)
- The Parent Trap (1998 remake with Lindsay Lohen, the music is great and it's pretty romantic towards the end. It has our song too... L is for the way you look at me... sing it Nat!)
- The Princess Bride
Four places I have lived:
- Texas (I was raised there... Hook 'em Horns and go Cowboys!)
- Olympia, Washington (Great place to get married... and we did.)
- North Carolina
Four TV shows I love to watch:
- Good Eats (Alton Brown just rocks when it comes to food, science and humor!)
- 30 Minute Meals (Rachael Ray's spunkiness is just fun to watch and for the most part she cooks pretty healthy too!)
- The Apprentice (This appeals to the entrepreneur in me.)
- This Old House (Hey, a man's got to have his tools.)
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Leon, Nicaragua
- Budapest, Hungary (OK, both of these were technically mission trips, but it was still enjoyable.)
- Vienna, Austria
- Fairbanks, Alaska (Great place to honeymoon with your sweetie!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Lasagna (My wife can whip up a pretty mean batch on occasion!)
- Lasagna (Angelos in Irving, TX makes some of the best, heavy on the cheese and at a great price too.)
- Lasagna - Not to brag, but I can make a pretty good batch in a Lodge #12 Dutch Oven around a campfire... this is life at it's finest.
- Lasagna - we just got a Johnny Carino's in town and I must say their's is mightly tasty too... but a tad pricey!
Four websites I visit daily:
- msdn.microsoft.com - good site for software developers and I do believe the the content is infinite!
- The OC
- monster.com - hey, I'm looking always looking for opportunity!
Four places I'd rather be right now:
This is a hard one, but as long as it's with my family I guess it doesn't really matter. However, it would be nice to be someplace warmer.
- Sebastian, FL (My inlaws used to live here. In the heart of citrus country, we really enjoyed our January visits and in addition a refreshing respite from the cold.)
- Hawaii (I've never been and I think it would be a nice place.)
- Las Mercedes hotel in Managua, Nicaragua. Good pool, good eats, nice warm weather and a stroll down memory lane!
- I'm keeping my options open on this one.